Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day Man/Night Man

The best scene from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Day Man/Night Man. Fucking genius.





And now some of my favorite quotes...

Frank: I did not go to Vietnam and watch a lot of good men die just for scum like you to take away my freedom!
Sweet Dee: You went to Vietnam in 1993... to open up a sweatshop!
Frank: ...and a lot of good men died in that sweatshop!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Charlie: Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze into a job cannon, and fire off to jobland, where jobs grow on jobbies!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Charlie: Here's a confession: I'm in love with a man. What? I'm in love with a man... a man named God. Does that make me gay? Am I gay for God? You betcha.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Charlie: If you're good today, I'm gonna buy you anything that you want... anything in the world, alright? [Tommy spits on Charlie] Oh my god! I will smash your face into a... into a jelly!


No comments: